2020. 08. 03. – New Provision of the Presidential Committee on the reduction of risks related to the spread of the coronavirusNew Provision of the Presidential Committee has been published.
New Provision of the Presidential Committee has been published.
No: 42/2020. (VII. 31.) Provision of the Presidential Committee
Subject: amending Presidential Committee No. 19/2020. (III. 13.) on the reduction of risks related to the spread of the coronavirus
The provision discusses the following topics:
I. Restrictions of events
- The Presidential Committee by this provision postpones those events for an indefinite period to which the following conditions apply jointly:
- the planned date of their retention is from the entry into force of this provision until 31 August 2020,
- they would be held in the University buildings, organized by the University at an external location;
- with the possibility that in the case of fresh camps, the Presidential Committee may diverge from the above provisions by individual decision.
II. Travel restrictions
- University incoming travels, as well as outgoing travels, will be suspended by the University until August 31, 2020. Trips already planned for this period will be cancelled by the Chancellery’s Travel Organizing Group and informs about it the travels’ initiators. The restriction only applies to trips abroad, inland travels are already possible.
The document will be translated to English and it will be available and downloadable at the following link soon.
The consolidated versions of all documents are downloadable from the website under „current consolidated version” of provisions. For all documents, „Current consolidated version” refers to the version of the text that is in force at the given moment.