The Research Centre for Supplier and Industrial Development of the Corvinus University of Budapest and the Faculty of Business and Economics, Faculty of Engineering of the University of Pannonia is preparing a special issue of Society and Economy, a journal publishing original research articles and book reviews in the fields of economics, social sciences, and business studies. This time, the focus will be on sustainability, circular economy and related social, economic and business topics. We are seeking submissions in the following areas.
1. The future of universities (specially the university’s role in sustainability, circular economy, smart city and industry 4.0 – social and economic aspects).
2. Industry 4.0 and the digital transformation (especially its social and human aspects).
3. Sustainable tourism in practice (green festivals, sustainable development of tourism affairs, mobility, change of consumer attitudes, consumer preferences, responsibility and connection with culture, with focus on the Veszprém-Balaton2023 European Capital of Culture programme).
4. Circular economy (social aspects, new ways of production, consumption, recycling, and renewing the business models).
5. Smart city (social and environmental challenges, present and future of urban regions, central cities, regional centres).
6. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
The organizers would like to invite all young and accomplished researchers, both in Hungary and abroad to grab this opportunity and contribute to the debate for our better tomorrow. The submissions should be original, previously unpublished essays, with a maximum length of 8,000 words.
All manuscripts must follow the Instruction for authors of the Society and Economy, referenced according to the APA format. Submissions without proper references will be automatically rejected. All submissions will go through a double-blind peer review process, and we provide feedback for every author. Copyediting and proofreading will be provided by the guest editors of the volume.
The editors reserve the right to reject the publication of any paper without prior notice. Society and Economy does not keep and return manuscripts.
Should you have any questions regarding this call, please contact the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about Society and Economy.