We are delighted to count on you and your participation in EMAC 2022.
Here is a short description about how to take your presentation at the conference.
- Language: English
- Presentations format: PowerPoint (PC/Mac)
- Presentation Timing: Presenters are asked to enter the room in which they are presenting a minimum of ten minutes before the start of the session to allow them to test the system and meet the chair of the session. The chair will remind the presenter of their timings before the start of the session.
- Keeping to Time: Presentations should be 15 minutes maximum. We strongly advise you to stick to the structure of your paper by including the introduction, methodology, results, conclusions and references, adhering to the outline of the Power Point template. Then, there will be further 5 minutes for discussion with the room chair, participants and attendees.
- Presentation in the case of co-authoring an article with other colleagues
- I co-authored the article with other colleagues. Can we all present? Yes. As long as your colleagues are all properly registered for the EMAC 2022 Conference and the presenting time is respected (15 minutes maximum). We recommend having no more than two presenters per article.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The designated poster session will take place on Thursday, May 26th, 18:30-20:30.
- Poster Session: 18:30-20:30
- Poster set-up time: 16:30-18:15
- Poster removal time: 20:45-21:45
A finger buffet and drinks will be supplied at the Poster Session. Authors may find it useful to provide printed handouts of their work/poster for delegates to take away with them. Authors are requested to be present beside their poster, throughout the Poster Session.
Type of letter, font and size:
We recommend using the following font and font size:
Type of font: Arial
- Title: At least 36 points.
- Headings: 30 points or more.
- Text: At least 24 points.
For arranging your posters:
- Poster boards are ca. 2m x 1m high and wide. · Please prepare one poster in Size DIN A0 (width 84,1cm x height 118,9cm).
- Posters will be sorted by tracks.
- You will be assigned a board and slot number upon arrival. In case you send us your poster until 5th May, we print it and arrange it.
Please note that we cannot preserve your poster after dismounting time so please ensure you remove your poster. We recommend you collect your poster right after the Poster Session, but no later than Friday, May 27th, 9 AM.