Our aim is to enable our students to use their accounting and auditing skills on the international for a scene in multinational companies operating in our country. To this end, students will be introduced to the essence, content and elements of international regulation and the relationship between accounting and auditing. Our programme is aligned with the requirements ofthe ACCA, the world’s leading accounting qualification , providing up-to-date and ready-to-use knowledge in both audit and related IT areas.
The knowledge and skills we provide prepare our graduates for success in international business.
Programme name: International Accounting and Auditing
Programme award: Master, MSc
Duration: 2 semesters (1 year)
Teaching hours: 12-18 hours/week
Start date: September 2024
Tuition fees (EEA): 1 350 000 HUF per semester
Total tuition fees (EEA): 2 700 000 HUF
Tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 5 400 per semester
Total tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 10 800
1. Advanced financial accounting
2. International accounting
3. Management control and performance
4. Advanced financial management
1. Corporate and civil law
2. Corporate and social reporting
4. Advanced Assurance and Professional oversight
5. Accounting information systems
Beyond the core accounting modules, you will study additional courses such as: International taxation, Strategy and leadership, Accounting research and Advanced statistical methods.
* The above is not an exhaustive list. Corvinus University of Budapest reserves the right to change modules.
• Stipendium Hungaricum (for non-EU nationals from >70 countries)
• Diaspora scholarships (for international students with Hungarian ancestry).Both scholarships entitle you to:
• Free tuition for the duration of your studies
• 43,700 HUF (c. €120) per month for the duration of your studies (for living costs)
• University accommodation or an additional 40,000 HUF (c. €110) per month for the duration of your studies (accommodation allowance)
• Medical insurance.Eligibility requirements apply, so please click on “Scholarship opportunities” for more information.
Note: there are three ways to apply to Corvinus as an international student:
1. Self-funded route (all applicants)
2. Stipendium Hungaricum route – non-EU applicants only, further restrictions apply
3. Diaspora scholarship route – non-EU nationals with Hungarian heritage only, further restrictions apply
In Hungary, there are legal pre-requisite credit requirements to study graduate programmes.
Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this programme before applying.
“More information coming soon”
In addition to positions requiring general management skills, the following are some of the positions available in international and domestic companies and consultancies:
CFO, Head/Director of Finance, Audit Associate, Accounting Manager, Tax Specialist, Controller, Head of Controlling
Find out more about us and life on campus!
Find out more about the benefits of living, studying and graduating in Budapest.
See our full list of graduate programmes in English.