Book launch: The Ideal River by Joanne YaoCorvinus Institute for Advanced Studies (CIAS) cordially invites you to the book launch of The Ideal River by Joanne Yao (Queen Mary University of London).
Venue: Corvinus University, Building C, terrace on the 7th floor
Date: 5 June 2023, Monday
- 16:00-16:05 Opening introduction – Zoltán Oszkár Szántó, Dean of CIAS
- 16:05-16:20 First discussant – Rowan Lubbock, Lecturer at Queen Mary Univ., CIAS research fellow
- 16:20-16:35 Second discussant – Mladen Domazet, Institute for Philosophy (Zagreb, Croatia), CIAS research fellow
- 16:35-16:50 Third discussant – Iva Marković, Co-Founder, Right to Water Initiative (Serbia) / Save the Rivers of Balkans Network
- 16:50-17:05 Author response – Joanne Yao, Senior lecturer at Queen Mary Univ.
After the event, we would like to invite you for a glass of refreshment on the terrace. Please indicate your intention to attend in advance at email@example.com