Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference
The Department of Finance, Corvinus University of Budapest and the Game Theory Research Group, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies invite you to the 13th Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference held in Budapest on 10th-11th November, 2022.
We are organizing the Annual Financial Market Liquidity Conference for the thirteenth time, and we have the pleasure to invite distinguished members of academia and professionals to the conference centered around financial market liquidity. This year, Corvinus University of Budapest hosts the conference both onsite as well as on a virtual conferencing platform allowing for a hybrid and flexible format. The aim of the conference is to bring together academics and practitioners to discuss state-of-the-art results in the field of financial market liquidity. These topics include:
- Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity
- Liquidity Aspects of Corporate Finance
- Liquidity Aspects of Systemic Risk
- Game Theoretic Aspects of Liquidity and Financial Markets
- Global Liquidity (both Public and Private) and Regulations
- Leverage and Macroeconomic Determinants
- Market Microstructure with Emphasis on Liquidity
- Asset Pricing and Management with Illiquid Assets
- Illiquid Alternative Investments and Asset Innovations
- Social Innovation
- ESG Investments and Sustainability
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The physical participation costs EUR 450 (early bird registration by 24th September is EUR 350), it includes coffee breaks, two lunches, a conference dinner, and conference accessories. Online participation costs EUR 100.
Cancellation requests emailed by 1st November 2022 will receive a 50% refund. No refunds are available for cancellations made after 1st November 2022.
We will refund the difference between the physical fee and the online fee in case of a positive test or flight cancellation (proof requested), or in case of cancellation due to Hungarian or local government measures.
Program and book of abstracts
Will be available 15th October 2022.
Foundation of the Department of Finance
(Befektetések és Vállalati Pénzügyi Tanszék Alapítványa)
Timetable for Authors
Extended abstracts or full papers
- Submission deadline: 11th of June 2022
- Program Committee’s decisions: 11th of August 2022
- Early bird registration: 24th of September 2022
- Péter Csóka (Chair, Corvinus University of Budapest and Centre for Economic and Regional Studies)
- Jonathan A. Batten (RMIT University)
- Edina Berlinger (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- Barbara Dömötör (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- Dániel Havran (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- Zsuzsa R. Huszár (National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, Central European University)
- Judit Lilla Keresztúri (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- Hubert János Kiss (Centre for Economic and Regional Studies)
- László Á. Kóczy (Centre for Economic and Regional Studies and Budapest University of Technology and Economics)
- Igor Lončarski (University of Ljubljana)
- Mihály Ormos (Eötvös Loránd University)
- Helena Naffa (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- James Steeley (Brunel University London)
- Péter Szilágyi (Central European University)
- Alexander Szimayer (University of Hamburg)
- Kata Váradi (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- Niklas Wagner (Passau University)
- Thomas Walker (Concordia University)
- György Walter (Corvinus University of Budapest)
- Paul Whelan (Copenhagen Business School)
- Adam Zawadowski (Central European University)
Abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and selected papers presented at the conference will be invited for formal submission and consideration for publication in the following journals.