In this programme — which fills a gap in the whole Eastern European region — we focus on consumer and organisational behaviour and decisions, as well as on social and economic changes. In the course of this programme, our students will become professionals with high-level interdisciplinary skills, who possess economic, psychological and research methodology skills and are able to interpret and – by metering – forecast human economic and organisational behaviour, thinking and decision-making processes.
Duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Start date: September 2023
Tuition fees (EEA): 700 000 HUF per semester
Total tuition fees (EEA): 2 800 000 HUF
Tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 2 900 per semester
Total tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 11 600
This programme is available to self-funded students only.
• Our new programmes are delivered in a quarter system. Its advantage is that you study less subjects at a time, so you can get more absorbed in particular topics.
• In Hungary, our new master programmes are available at the Corvinus only.
• Being a Corvinus student is an advantage, as with a bachelor degree obtained here with an average grade of 5 your admission to a place financed by a Corvinus Scholarship is guaranteed in our new master programmes, too.*
*You have to go through the admission procedure in the same way, but your free-of-charge place is guaranteed with a Corvinus bachelor degree.
1. Marketing Innovations and New Product Development
2. Advanced Marketing Research
3. Online Marketing Communications Business Project
4. Brand Strategies
1. Sustainable and Ethical Marketing
2. Intercultural Communication
3. Identity Design and Creative Management
4. Advanced Marketing Research
* The above is not an exhaustive list. Corvinus University of Budapest reserves the right to change modules.
Self-funded students meeting eligibility criteria may apply for Visegrad scholarships.
Corvinus University of Budapest endorses the Visegrad Scholarship programme for MA, MSc and MBA applicants from Central Eastern Europe.
The scholarship makes the outstanding possibility of international higher education at Corvinus accessible and financially viable for more students in this region and beyond!
The only way to apply for this programme is as self-funded applicant.
We expect students primarily from the following study programme Applied Economics, Bachelor of Business and Management and Bachelor of Social Sciences.
• Full credit may be awarded for: bachelor’s degree courses in economics.
• For additional bachelor’s and master’s degrees, a minimum of 60 credits is required as follows:
• Economics and Business Studies: 30 credits
• Basic knowledge of social sciences and research methods: 15 credits
• Basic methodological skills: 15 credits
(required for a minimum of 48 credits in these fields, 12 credits)
You can apply through felvi.hu.
Find the application requirements here:
In Hungary, there are legal pre-requisite credit requirements to study graduate programmes.
Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this programme before applying.
Tip: to quickly calculate your credits in ECTS, divide learning hours by 30!
Learning hours should be formally described, but can be constituted of classroom hours, private study and assessment.
In this programme we train professionals who are able to respond to the social and economic challenges of the future and to make the social acceptance of the continuously accelerating technological development more problem-free. All that is carried out with interdisciplinary approach, as the programme combines the theoretical and practical knowledge of economic sciences, psychology, sociology and methodological skills. In the practice-oriented programme, we put great emphasis on competence development, and prepare our students for science-based problem management, adaptation to change and life-long learning. Our main objective is to train experts who are able to reflect on not only the social, environmental and individual impacts of science and technology, but are suitable for sustainable and ethic leading positions, too.
This programme has not been available in Hungary so far, but based on international experiences and the plan of the programme, jobs can be found in the following areas:
• marketing, advertising, media, PR
• decision analysis and consultancy at the companies and institutions of the competitive, non-profit and public sectors
• financial services, manufacturing and commerce
• education, research
We prepare our students for six types of roles:
1. Technical problem-solver — supports practical decision-making.
2. Leader — focuses on resources and output, and manages the researches and the planning of projects.
3. Collaborator — cooperates with the players affected by the decisions, respecting the boundaries or competencies.
4. Scientist — observing the standards of disciplines and integrating the approaches, examines the problems, and prepares for resource criticism and continuous self-development.
5. Gatekeeper — focuses on the harmony of ethic, conscious, social, corporate and individual interests, as well as well-being.
6. Communicator — able to present the results of his/her work to various target groups and to represent the results with responsibility.
On 10th January we will hold an online open day with English presentations!
Find out more about us and life on campus!
Find out more about the benefits of living, studying and graduating in Budapest.
See our full list of graduate programmes in English.
Corvinus University of Budapest
Hungary 1093 Budapest Fővám tér 8.