The program aims to train future marketing managers who are able to make complex marketing strategy decisions in different sectors and business types, both in local and international markets. Our students will be equipped with competencies to meet the challenges of the digital marketing environment. We welcome students interested in the marketing profession. Besides acquiring basic economics, business, and marketing knowledge during the foundation year, we offer the opportunity to deepen their professional knowledge in online marketing communication, innovative channel management, and data-driven marketing. Students who arrive with appropriate professional competencies can complete their training even in one year!
Duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Teaching hours: 10-16 hours/week
Start date: September 2023
Tuition fees (EEA): 950 000 HUF per semester
Total tuition fees (EEA): 3 800 000 HUF
Tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 3 600 per semester
Total tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 14 400
The application period is now closed for September 2023. The application period for September 2024 will open in November.
1. Applied Market Research Method
2. Marketing Management
3. Integrated Marketing Communication
1. Marketing Innovation and New Product Development
2. Services, Marketing and Costumer Experience
There will be 3 moduls from which you can choose: Online Marketing Communication, Innovative Channel Management, Data-driven Marketing
* The above is not an exhaustive list. Corvinus University of Budapest reserves the right to change modules.
• Stipendium Hungaricum (for non-EU nationals from >70 countries)
• Diaspora scholarships (for international students with Hungarian ancestry).Both scholarships entitle you to:
• Free tuition for the duration of your studies
• 43,700 HUF (c. €120) per month for the duration of your studies (for living costs)
• University accommodation or an additional 40,000 HUF (c. €110) per month for the duration of your studies (accommodation allowance)
• Medical insurance.Eligibility requirements apply, so please click on “Scholarship opportunities” for more information.
Note: there are three ways to apply to Corvinus as an international student:
1. Self-funded route (all applicants)
2. Stipendium Hungaricum route – non-EU applicants oavnly, further restrictions apply
3. Diaspora scholarship route – non-EU nationals with Hungarian heritage only, further restrictions apply
• Completed bachelor/undergraduate degree
• B2 level of English
• For more, please click here!
• A completed higher education
• You will take part in a preliminary interview
• Minimum B2 knowledge in English, proven by a certificate
• A valid passport
In Hungary, there are legal pre-requisite credit requirements to study graduate programmes.
Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this programme before applying.
For entering the Master’s programme, a minimum of 5 credits is necessary from the following subject areas:
• methodology studies (mathematics, statistics, informatics);
• theoretical economics studies (micro and macroeconomy, international economy, regional economy, economic history);
• business studies (corporate economics, corporate finances, marketing, accounting, management, human resources).
Tip: to quickly calculate your credits in ECTS, divide learning hours by 30!
Learning hours should be formally described, but can be constituted of classroom hours, private study and assessment.
Welcome on behalf of the Marketing Master faculty! The Corvinus Marketing Master’s degree is Hungary’s leading Marketing program in higher education. Our students highly appreciate the prestige of the degree, the high preparation level of the lecturers, and opportunities for international exchange and double degree programs. We also have an extensive corporate network that enables our students to participate in company courses. Be part of a community where you can prepare for leadership in the field of Marketing, build your professional network, and, most of all, enjoy your university years!
Master in Management
Católica Porto Business School
Double Degree programmes are a unique opportunity, allowing you to obtain two higher education degrees in the time frame of one from two different institutions.
“Joining the Marketing programme at Corvinus turned out to be one of the most exciting experiences I have ever had. I am immensely grateful for the knowledge and skills I have acquired and for the network of intelligent and driven people I built. The professors love what they do and are very approachable, making the study process easier. The programme opened many doors for me and allowed me to pursue my career with confidence.”
Our graduates progress to roles including: Brand and Product Manager, Marketing Specialist, Market Researcher, Advertising Manager, Media Planner, Sales Manager, and Trade Marketing Manager.
On 10th January we will hold an online open day with English presentations!
Find out more about us and life on campus!
Find out more about the benefits of living, studying and graduating in Budapest.
See our full list of graduate programmes in English.