Complaint submissionVia email to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address
Via email to the email@example.com email address
If you have a complaint with a service falling within the competence of the Student Services, you can submit your complaint to the leadership via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
In this case, a complaint is an individual feedback in which the complainant objects to a specific procedure, a response time or a conflict of interest. The handling of the complaint must not be subject to another existing procedure or policy (e.g., a legal remedy).
1.) Formal requirements of the subject of the email:
Please write in the subject of the letter “Complaint submission:” and the area within the Student Services you would like to submit a complaint about. Please choose from the following:
- student education affairs, study administration,
- student finances, scholarships,
- psychological or mental health counseling,
- digital platforms,
- onboarding activity.
2.) Content requirements of the email:
– Please write from your Corvinus email address (…@stud.uni-corvinus.hu).
– Briefly describe the nature and reasons of your complaint, including the following relevant circumstances:
- the channel through which the communication took place,
- with whom?
- what is the subject of your objection?
- what was the harm?
– Write down your specific request: what would have been an acceptable solution for you?
Complaints related to the operation of other organizational units do not fall within the competence of the Student Services!
Complaints will be answered within 5 working days by the Head of the area of competence.