A two-year, accredited MBA programme featuring comprehensive business projects with a sustainability mindset, guiding students through a transformative experience of a lifetime.
Our full-time MBA is ideal for mid-level managers with a minimum of three years of work experience. You will commit to 3-4 days per week in the classroom (10-16 hours), so this MBA is suited for professionals prepared to take a career break or work part-time in Budapest.
Our programme is unique, combining traditional elements of finance, marketing and human resources with four themes that run throughout:
You will be transformed into an ethical, responsible, successful business leader. Giving you the chance to work on real business assignments with practitioners, supported by experienced professors from business, leadership and sustainability, Corvinus’ full-time MBA is a transformative experience that will make a lasting impact on your life and career.
Challenges in our global environment abound, under pressure from emerging disruptors, changing consumer needs and rising ethical standards, it has never been more important to upgrade your knowledge and skills with an MBA. The full-time MBA programme at Corvinus will help you cut through the complexity of contemporary business problems, set and reach your personal development goals, improve your professional numeracy and run your business with holistic sustainability in mind.
Studying at a university with multiple accreditations in the liveable city of Budapest, you will gain valuable professional insights from practitioners, develop your understanding of emerging issues with respected professors, and build your global personal network. Get ready to become a more complete professional, move up a gear in your career and upgrade your skills and understanding of the world, in business and beyond.
Duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Teaching hours: 16-20 hours/week
Start date: 11 September 2023
EEA Tuition fees per semester (HUF): 1 400 000
EEA Tuition fees total (i.e. for the whole programme – HUF): 5 600 000
Non-EEA tuition fees per semester (EUR): 3 800
Non-EEA tuition fees total (i.e. for the whole programme – EUR): 15 200
There are two remarkable scholarship opportunities available to Non-EU international students:
• Stipendium Hungaricum (for non-EU nationals from >70 countries)
• Diaspora scholarships (for international students with Hungarian ancestry).
Both scholarships entitle you to:
• Free tuition for the duration of your studies
• 43,700 HUF (c. €120) per month for the duration of your studies (for living costs)
• University accommodation or an additional 40,000 HUF (c. €110) per month for the duration of your studies (accommodation allowance)
• Medical insurance.
Eligibility requirements apply, so please click on “Scholarship opportunities” for more information.
1. Business Economics
2. Marketing Management
3. Business Strategy and Decision Making
4. Understanding Financial Statements
1. Sustainable Business Models
2. Management and Organization
3. International Strategy
4. Data Analytics and Quantitative Methods
• Completed bachelor/undergraduate degree
• 3 years of work experience since graduating with a BA/BSc. I.e., the latest possible graduation date is September 2020 for 2023 admission
• Minimum B2 knowledge in English, proven by a certificate
• Pass an interview in the entrance exam period of Corvinus
• For more, please click here
In Hungary, there are legal pre-requisite credit requirements to study postgraduate programmes.
Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements for this programme before applying.
You will need a minimum of 30 ETCS constituted from the following areas:
• Methodology (including Mathematics, IT and Statistics)
• Economics (including microeconomics, macroeconomics, environmental management, economic theory, economic statistics, history of economic theory, business modelling, economic policy, sectoral and functional economics, community finance, world and European economy, public policy)
• Business (including business economics, accounting, controlling, HR, business law, marketing, management and organisation, management of value creating processes, decision making skills and methodology, business ethics, strategic planning, business communication)
• Social sciences (including EU, general and business law, economic history, sociology, psychology, philosophy)
• Professional skills
Miklós has diverse experience combining 15 years in strategic consulting with more than 20 years in academia. Whilst at KPMG he worked with a significant portfolio of multinational clients.
For over ten years, Miklós has been teaching international students at postgraduate level.
Miklós’ key research areas include business model innovation in a digital environment and the success factors of international start-ups. As a mentor, his students have achieved gold medals in global business competitions.
As the Full-time MBA programme director, his credo is to provide real-life experiences to students willing to elevate their careers and become more complete professionals – keep an open mind and a willingness to learn.
Dr. Miklós Kozma, PhD
Our graduates have secured positions including:
• Managing Director
• Global CEO
• Regional Manager
• Finance Director
• Head of Human Resources
Our programme doesn’t offer specialisations but there are business projects from which our students have to choose and work on throughout the four semesters.
Get ready to join our programme of four semesters throughout which you will work together with business practitioners on solving some of their prime concerns. You will work in small teams of experienced peers from all over the world, supported by respected professors in each project. The business project topics are the following:
5. Leadership and Management
• AMBA, AACSB
• Global subject ranking QS (2021): 251-300 (Business)
CEMS Global Alliance in Management Education
Master in International Management
Join the renowned Master’s in International Management one-year programme which was developed by scientific and business leaders to bring you one of the most efficient and successful training in the world with the best practices in domestic and international leadership.
Szeying Soh, Singapore
The MBA has provided me with countless useful tools for my future career. Moreover, the experience of working in a global classroom of business professionals opened up my eyes to alternative insights, international business problems and their solutions that I wouldn’t have known if I stayed in my bubble back home. The modules allow me to think flexibly and in perspective. I can confidently recommend the MBA programme to anyone wishing to become a complete business expert.
Find out more about us and life on campus!
Find out more about the benefits of living, studying and graduating in Budapest.
See our full list of graduate programmes in English.