Programme Director: Miklós Kozma
Duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Teaching hours: 16-20 hours/week (full-time)
Start Date: 12 September 2022
Tuition fees (EEA): 1 400 000 HUF (≈ € 3 760 per semester*)
Total tuition fees (EEA): 5 600 000 HUF (≈ € 15 040*)
Tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 3 800 per semester
Total tuition fees (Non-EEA): € 15 200
*Fee conversion may vary due to exchange rates
If you are already a mid-level manager with a minimum of three years of work experience – our MBA is for you. Uniquely embedding elements of complex problem solving, soft skill development, sustainability and quantitative methods with traditional business theory, this programme will transform you into an international business leader. Get ready to join our programme of four semesters throughout which you will work together with business practitioners on solving some of their prime concerns. You will work in small teams of experienced peers from all over the world, supported by respected professors in each project.
Meanwhile, you can refresh and add to your current understanding of contemporary issues in global business and society, as well as hone your skills of using state-of-the-art analytical and decision-making tools that add rigour and power to your problem-solving. Are you a future-ready professional? Studying in our programme will set you on the right track of life-long learning while giving you valuable knowledge and skills for facing the challenges ahead of us.
Accreditation and international accomplishments
International accomplishments of Corvinus include:
- Corvinus is AMBA and EQUIS accredited, placing us in the top 2% in the world for business and widely recognised by employers. The quality of your programme is internationally assured (in the UK and Europe), ensuring you develop the hard and soft skills to succeed and giving you an edge in the international labour market.
- Our business administration course is listed first in the Eastern European region by Eduniversal
- We are among the world’s best hundred institutions on the Financial Times MBA courses ranking list
- Our CEMS program was global third in the 2019 „CEMS School of the Year”
- Our finance and actuary courses are among the world’s best forty Master’s programmes
- Our sustainable development and environmental management courses are among the world’s best forty Master’s programmes