The New Era of Globalisation and the Multipolar World has arrived. Become a leader prepared for economic and geopolitical challenges, with appreciation of bost Eastern and Western business cultures.
The Fudan-Corvinus MBA is a flagship MBA programme that will guide you towards becoming a key decision maker in Central Europe, the EU and Asia.
Graduates will receive a double degree – an MBA diploma from Corvinus University of Budapest and an MSc in Finance from Fudan University (ranked 31 in the world, QS, 2022).
The programme is ideal for professionals living in Hungary or neighbouring countries as teaching takes place over 3 intensive weekends per semester (typically from Thursday – to Sunday) at Corvinus University of Budapest.
The programme has a strong finance and mathematical business emphasis.
You will receive a contemporary learning experience, applying the latest international methodology to high-yielding class discussions, international case studies, simulations and business projects.
This MBA will mould you into a future leader with a strong network and influence from Europe to Asia!
Duration: 4 semesters (2 years)
Approximate teaching hours per month: 3 long weekends (from Thursday to Sunday) per semester
Start date: October 2023
Tuition fees per semester (HUF): 2,5 m HUF
Tuition fees total (for the whole programme – HUF): 10 m HUF
Additional support of 1.5 m HUF available per semester via government scholarship (deducted from tuition fees). Therefore, net costs are 1 m HUF per semester.
1. Operations Management
2. Quantitative methods for business
3. Business Economics and Law
4. Management of Information Technology
1. Finance for Executives
2. Marketing management
3. Business Communication and Negotiation
4. Strategy Tools
Corvinus Scholarship is available to Hungarian and International students.
The scholarship covers:
• up to 75% of the tuition fee,
• 4 active semesters (i.e. the duration of the programme).
You must meet/maintain the following criteria during your studies:
• Obtain a minimum of 24 credits in the previous semester,
• Achieving a minimum of 3.5 GPA in the previous semester
• Graduate within 6 semesters
Details about how to apply for a scholarship will be available in August 2022.
Stipendium Hungaricum and Diaspora scholarship are not available for this programme.
You must have one of the following proofs of English proficiency meeting at least the minimum scores stated below.
• IELTS: 6.0 overall
• TOEFL: 72 (internet-based test)
• TOEIC: 785 (passing both “Speaking & Writing” and “Listening & Reading” components)
• Pearson PTE Academic test of English: 59
• Cambridge: FCE
• Duolingo: minimum 95 points
You are exempt from the above if:
• You are a “native” English speaker (as defined HERE)
• You have completed a BA/BSc or MA/MSc taught and assessed entirely in English (including proof from your university).
• in case of BA/BSc degree min. 3 years (36 months) work experience after graduation
• in case of MA/MSc degree min. 2 years (24 months) work experience after graduation
• BA/BSc or MA/MSc diploma and transcript
• Personal Statement
• Certificate(s) proving 3 or 2 years of work experience from your employer(s)
• Two signed letters of recommendation from your employer(s) on company headed paper
You will need a minimum of 30 ETCS constituted from any of the following areas:
Methodology (including Mathematics, IT and Statistics)
Economics (including microeconomics, macroeconomics, environmental management, economic theory, economic statistics, history of economic theory, business modelling, economic policy, sectoral and functional economics, community finance, world and European economy, public policy)
Business (including business economics, accounting, controlling, HR, business law, marketing, management and organisation, management of value creating processes, decision making skills and methodology, business ethics, strategic planning, business communication)
Social sciences (including EU, general and business law, economic history, sociology, psychology, philosophy)
Dr. Balázs Árpád Szűcs is an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Corvinus and leads the Fudan Corvinus MBA programme. Árpád has worked at Corvinus University of Budapest for 14 years. He obtained his PhD in “Intra-day forecasting” in 2016.
Dr. Balázs Árpád Szűcs
Our graduates have secured positions including:
• Head of Human Resources
• Head of Marketing
• Financial Controller
• General Manager
• Project Manager
• 251-300 Business – QS world subject rankings (2021)
• AMBA accreditation
Partner university name: Fudan University
Partner university programme name: MSc Finance