Study in the library during exams!
The exam period is here. We wish you good studying and successful exams!
- Are you a Corvinus student? The 1st and 2nd floor reading rooms are reserved exclusively for you as a study space!
The library will be open again in the first week of January, with extended opening hours on 3 Saturdays during the exam period!
- Are you external student? We offer our registered, external readers the opportunity to study in the 3rd floor reading room.
New enrolment and membership renewals for you will be suspended until 14 January 2024. Thank you for your understanding.
- There are lockers and a free cloakroom on the ground floor of the building. Place your coat, large bag there and don’t take up valuable seating space with items!
- Do not eat in the reading areas and do not leave food boxes or waste on the library tables. Drinks from closed bottles and covered glasses are permitted. Refill your water bottle at the library water fountains!
- Take breaks while studying. Take a walk or eat the food you bring outside the library. Do this in the cafeteria area on the ground floor of the building.
In the quiet reading rooms you won’t be alone, you’ll be surrounded by students.
Does this motivate you to concentrate on your studies?