This semester we have renewed our selection process to the CEMS programme in order to provide a greater application experience for you while we get a better insight into your profile, skills and competencies.
There are TWO WAYS to apply: you either go the traditional way with extracurricular scores and with an interview, or you go for the Assessment Centre. It is important that you can only choose one way to apply.
In both cases there is a new element: instead of the motivation letter, you are required to send a 1-2-minute long motivational video along with the application package.
1. Check your eligibility and the English language requirements, fill in the online application in the Mobility Manager: https://corvinus.mobilitymanager.hu/hallgato
Indicate CEMS MIM as your first choice.
2. Fill in the online application on the CEMS website: www.cems.org/selection
3. Submit original application documents to the CEMS Office (room E.242.1)
1. If you have chosen to apply via the traditional way download the following documents:
CEMS Application form – Traditional way
Checklist for CEMS Application – Traditional way
Student organization membership form
2. If you have chosen the Assessment Centre download the following documents:
CEMS Application form – Assessment Centre
Checklist for CEMS Application – Assessment Centre