Election of the Students’ Union Delegates’ Assembly 2022 – Call for election
The Supervisory Board of the Students’ Union of Corvinus University of Budapest, based on the decision of the Presidency of the Students’ Union, announces the election of the Students’ Union Delegates’ Assembly for the period from April 10, 2022 to May 18, 2022.
The election period shall be composed of the following phases, according to the Statutes of the Students’ Union, for which the deadline shall be forfeited:
- April 10, 2022, 0:00 – April 14, 2022, 23:59 – nomination period;
- April 15, 2022, 0:00 – April 17, 2022, 23:59 – evaluation period for the nomination of candidates;
- April 18, 2022, 0:00 – April 20, 2022, 23:59 – period for appeals for the nomination of candidates;
- April 21, 2022, 0:00 – April 24, 2022, 23:59 – evaluation period following the period of appeals for the selection of candidates;
- 25 April 2022, 0:00 – 8 May 2022, 23:59 – voting period;
- May 9, 2022, 0:00 – May 10, 2022, 23:59 – results declaration period;
- May 11, 2022, 0:00 – May 13, 2022, 23:59 – voting results appeal period;
- May 14, 2022, 0:00 – May 18, 2022, 23:59 – evaluation period following the voting appeal period.
Applications and any requests for appeals must be sent to the Supervisory Board at the following addresses, using the official university email address:
- Réka Lili Csernyik (email@example.com);
- Ádám Brándisz (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Eszter Lilla Pék (email@example.com).
Candidate and list submission rules
To be a valid candidate, the candidate must submit the following documents:
a) a document containing his/her name, year, degree, cover letter and photograph (election poster),
b) a document formally certifying that he/she is an active student (not on passive status),
c) a declaration that:
- c.1) he/she is aware of and accepts the provisions of the Statutes;
- c.2) if he/she wishes to stand as an individual candidate, a declaration on that;
- c.3) the electoral district in which he/she is standing as a candidate;
- c.4) consent to the public disclosure of the above information for the duration of the elections.
A representatives’ group may be formed for a given Election during the period of candidacy. For more information on the conditions for establishing a list, see Article 14 of the Statutes. If a list is drawn up, the declarations, proof of status and election posters of the students on the list shall be sent to the Supervisory Board by the head of the group during the nomination period.
Further rules concerning the nomination and election of candidates can be found in the Statutes of the Students’ Union of Corvinus University of Budapest (Chapter III, § 10 – § 17), which are available on the University’s website and on the Students’ Union website.
The election is conducted electronically via the University’s Moodle system, anonymously. As of 6 April 2022, there are 8.647 active students entitled to vote.
Budapest, 6 April 2022.