Our national acclaims
- According to HVG Diploma 2022, Corvinus University of Budapest was ranked first in terms of student excellence in both the Economics and the Social Sciences ranking. This is also confirmed by the fact that more than 99% of the students admitted to one of these programmes have at least one language exam.
- Corvinus University of Budapest is ranked ninth in the HVG Diploma 2021 annual overall ranking.
- According to HVG Diploma 2022, the University is ranked 17th in terms of teaching excellence.
- At the 35th National Scientific Students’ Associations Conference 2021, a total of 136 prizes were awarded to our students. 27 papers were awarded first prize in the Economics Section and 7 in the Social Sciences Section.
In addition to being an internationally accredited university, here are some international awards and rankings that underpin our quality.
International world rankings:
QS Top Universities (2022) – 801-1000 overall
QS subject rankings (2021):
- 251-300 Business
- 251-300 Economics
- 251-300 Sociology.
Times Higher Education (2022) – 1201+ overall
Times Higher Education subject rankings (2021):
- 601+ Business & Economics
- 351-400 Emerging Economies
- 401-500 Social Sciences.
21 – Value for money Master in Management and Leadership (2020)
91 – Overall global ranking for the Master in Management and Leadership (2021)
13 – CEMS Master in International Management (2020)
2nd – Best Business School, Eduniversal Eastern Europe rankings, 2020 (1st in 2019, 2nd in 2017, 2018)
50 – QS Emerging Europe and Asia rankings, 2020
2nd – CoMIS International Business Informatics Case Study Competition, organised by the University of Minnesota, 2021.
1st – Star Case Competition, organised by Rotterdam School of Management, 2020
CEMS is a global alliance of leading business schools, multinational companies and NGOs that together offer the CEMS Master in International Management.
There are 34 Higher Education Institutions that are CEMS members. Corvinus University of Budapest is the only institutional member in Hungary.
3rd – CEMS Higher Education Institution of the Year, 2019
1st – CEMS Alumna of the Year, 2019