Our admission campaign for some programs is soon coming to an end. If you need to make sure that you're making the right choice with Corvinus, here are eight reasons why choosing our university would be the best decision of your life!
A better educated society will produce better functioning governments, social systems and sustainable local and global business chains and companies. That’s why our university’s top priority is your education. In Corvinus the focus is not just theoretical knowledge: it is practice, development, critical thinking, communication and prosperity. We are constantly expanding our programs in order to give you up-to-date knowledge and skills. Moreover, our qualified educators will make sure to give you the most out of the course and are always ready to answer your questions regarding the study material. Receive a competitive, globally recognized diploma and be one step ahead in the labor market!
Variety of courses
Corvinus is delivering knowledge in 3 main fields: business and management, economics and social sciences. Our university offers a big variety of courses taught in English, such as Finance, Business, Applied Economics, Sociology, Communication and Media and more. Not only that, but students are free to choose electives in accordance to their interests - from languages to law, we never put borders on the material taught in class. From Healthcare Innovation to Media and from Russian and Chinese to English, we give a bigger picture to the individuals willing to understand the world better. Our disciplines give a major outline of how the society functions in every aspect.
Our goal is to become the best university in the region. We are already paving our path towards success by scoring high in international ranking lists. Here are some of our achievements:
- Corvinus Business School was positioned among the first 100 best business schools by the Financial Times Business Schools Ranking.
- Corvinus Business School gained the first place among the best business schools in Eastern Europe according to Eduniversal and it also gained the EQUIS Accreditation on the annual conference of EFMD.
- The Master’s program in Actuarial and Financial Mathematics of Corvinus School of Economics got the 31st place among the 40 best master programs of the world in the ranking of Eduniversal in the category of Insurance, Risk & Actuarial Sciences.
- According to the evaluation of students and the votes of academic directors, Corvinus was named the 3rd best among the 32 CEMS members in 2019 in the category of CEMS School of the Year.
- The Regional and Environmental Economics MA got a noble place among more than 1000 universities in Eduniversal’s global ranking: it got the 36th place among the 100 best programs on sustainable development and environmental management.