TIP 1: BE THE VERY BEST STUDENT AND PROFESSIONAL YOU CAN BE ALL THE TIMES AND IN EVERY WAY
- Employers are looking to hire the very best students that fit well into their organization and the job position.
- Employers will be looking at your schooling, the difficulty of the courses you took, your grades, your experience and your character.
- They will be looking for a history of consistent high performance.
- They will be looking at whether you have shown you have gone the extra distance in your work, well beyond what is required.
- They will be looking at your leadership potential.
- Employers will be looking for you to demonstrate excitement for your career and for the position you are applying for.
- Keep in mind than even in a good job market you are in a very competitive situation as there are other high-quality students.
- You must do everything you professionally can to be the winner in that competition.