Abstracts (one page, 3 000 characters with spaces) can be submitted by 20th February 2020. Abstracts can be submitted by filling in the form which can be found by clicking on the "Abstract submission" button.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the programme committee of the conference. Authors will be notified regarding the acceptance of the abstract by 8th March 2020.
Proceedings and paper submission
Selected papers will be published in a conference proceeding with an ISBN number. Full papers can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org after the conference. The preliminary deadline of the submission is 1st June 2020.
Template for paper submission can be founded here.
Fees and Registration
Interested individuals may participate in all the events of the conference without submitting a paper for presentation. Online registration is possible by clicking "Registration" button.
Registration fees are as follows:
60 EUR Student and PhD student fee (registration before 22 March 2020)
100 EUR Early birds (registration before 22 March 2020)
150 EUR Regular registration
Fees include conference materials, dinner, buffet lunch and coffees, and should be paid through bank transfer (details will be available on the conference website once registration opens).
Please find the instructions on how to pay your registration fee below:
- Please access the payment form at https://payments.ceu.edu/ which will take you to a general CEU Payments Gateway. Please note that therefore some of the fields in the form will be not applicable.
- Fill in the form with your personal data, make sure you complete the fields marked with a star
- For the “Department” field please select from the scroll down options: “Not applicable”, same for the Degree level field
- For “Reason for payment” select “Conference registration & participation fee”
- In case you need to get an invoice on the name of a third party (your institution, for instance), please unclick “Same as Student/Participant information” and fill in the “Billing Information” section.