Total Cost (€)
3-credit course with Early-bird registration (save 50 €)
two 3-credit courses (save 100 €)
two 3-credit courses with Early-bird registration (save 200 €)
Social and cultural activities package (optional)
After receiving the information letter about your acceptance you are required to pay the tuition fee by transfer to the following bank account:
Bank: Magyar Allamkincstar
Address: 1139 Budapest, Vaci ut 71
Account holder: Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem
Bank account: 10032000-00282857-00000000
IBAN: HU74 1003 2000 0028 2857 0000 0000
SWIFT: HUSTHUHB (CORR. BANK: MANEHUHB)
IMPORTANT! Under "comments" please add: your name, CSS 2017, and this code: TAKE01001T/TA0202
The Letter of Acceptance, which is necessary for applying for the visa, will be issued once the money has arrived at the university’s bank account. So your place in the Corvinus Summer School is only guaranteed once we receive your payment.
The fee must be paid free of any bank charges. Please make sure to pay any transaction fees your bank may charge.
Please note that international bank transfers may take up to 2 weeks!
If you want to withdraw your application, there are a few options to do so:
- before transferring the tuition fee: free of charge
- until 15 May 2017: the tuition fee will be reimbursed minus transfer costs (EUR 50)
- until 1 June 2017: 50% of the tuition fee will be reimbursed
- after 1 June 2017 and in case of no show the tuition fee will not be reimbursed
- Way of withdrawal: an email about the withdrawal sent to summerschool(at)uni-corvinus(dot)hu
Last modified: 2017.03.14.