|Május - 2013|
ISEKI-Food Association (IFA)
The ISEKI-Food Association (IFA) is an independent European non-profit organisation, established in 2005 by university institutions, research institutes, companies and associations related to food, coming from all over the world. IFA has been granted consultative status with UNIDO in December 2010.
Global food safety stakeholder database is available
Experts of renowned organisations have joined forces last August to address food safety challenges through the global integration of food safety research, training and policies. The initiative, called Collab4Safety (www.collab4safety.eu), received funding by the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union.
As part of this work, a searchable database of food safety actors working world wide was created. This platform aims to build a community that can contribute to more sustainable international food safety cooperation at a long term.
This database had over 500 registries from more than 60 countries in just a couple of weeks. In order to search in the database, please register. The registration is free and it takes less than 5 minutes.
Why should you register in the database?
Because registered stakeholders will:
- be part of a global food safety community;
- increase the visibility of their profile and work;
- have access to the entire network, including profiles of other community members;
- enhance brokerage and collaborations with other community members;
- receive news about the findings and be invited to international events;
- have the opportunity to engage in consultation with researchers of the Collab4Safety project.
Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação
Dora Fazekas, dorafazekas(kukac)spi.pt
Utolsó frissítés: 2013.04.14.