|May - 2013|
|View month events|
Prestigious university in Hungary and the region
- Excellent reputation, which has been proven in various domestic and international rankings.
- Award for the excellent education making the management profession globally competitive.
- The highest index of satisfaction among the employers concerning the students having graduated from Corvinus University.
- 3-cycled programmes with focus on Master's in foreign languages.
- Internationally accredited programmes (in the EPAS system).
- Aim: to reach international standards in education and provide competitive degrees on the European and global market.
- Unique in Hungary: degree programmes in landscape architecture, public administration and food science.
- The wide range of interesting courses at Corvinus offer a unique experience of academic content, working with Hungarian and international students and exposure to practical problems of Hungarian and regional issues.
- The teaching professors have a great experience in conducting classes not only in the Hungarian environment, but several of them are regular visitors at other European universities and Business Schools in the United States.
- A lot of emphasis is put on learning versus teaching at Corvinus. Learning also means exploration, often putting the emphasis rather on questions than answers, dilemmas instead of clear-cut solutions.
- Nevertheless, Corvinus is solid on academic theory and making students work hard. After all, rest feels good when serious accomplishments are achieved!
- According to the Financial Times European Masters in Management Rankings the CEMS degree that is offered also at Corvinus is regularly the first or second most recognised programme in this field.
- According to the different domestic rankings the University and its faculties are all featured among the best.
- More information about achievements in different rankings you can find here.
Student life - international atmosphere
Every year about 1,500 international students choose to study at Corvinus University.
Education in Hungary
Past, Present, Future - an Overview
Last modified: 2012.11.05.