|May - 2013|
|View month events|
How to apply?
The Application form will be sent upon request.
Attachments: Language proficiency certificate, Transcript of records – records of former university studies.
To complete the application you need to take the following steps:
1. Collect and send the application materials
The following documents have to be submitted:
- Completed and signed Application Form
- Depending on your status an official copy of
- secondary school certificate with the final results (please bring the original to the entrance exam). If it is not issued in English, an official notarized translation into English or Hungarian is needed.
- Transcript of Records of your courses if you are enrolled in a higher education instituion in the EU
- your BSc diploma, in case of MSc level.
- Copy of the certification of the completed language exams and the results/scores (acceptable exam types are listed above) that prove your English proficiency
- Four passport-size photographs
- A brief CV in English
- A motivation letter in English
- Copy of the photo page of the applicant's passport
For the documents not in English or Hungarian an official, notarized English or Hungarian translation must be attached.
For our information, please send the Application Form via e-mail as well. Note that your application is only accepted if you post all the documents.
2. Complete the payment of the tuition fee as soon as you received the Letter of Acceptance, but latest by the application deadline.
Please note that the admission is conditional upon the receipt of the tuition fee.
Deadline of application:
- Fall semester: 31 May
- Spring semester: 31 October
- Dr. Piroska Lukacs email@example.com
Applications received after the deadline will not be processed.
ACCEPTED LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY EXAMS
It is obligatory to submit the language proficiency exam result in the case of all BA/BSc and MA/MSc programs/courses taught in English (at least intermediate level – B2 – complex – oral and written!)
Accepted types of international language proficiency exams (for EEA and 3rd country students)
- Trinity (SESOL)
- TELC (ELC, ICC)
- Cambridge (ESOL, CELS, IELTS, BEC)
- Cambridge Trinity Edexel, Skills for life (the exam should include all of the following: Reading, writing, listening, speaking!)
- LCCIEB (Business)
- TOEFL (IBT)
- NATO STANAG
EEA applicants applying through the Hungarian admissions system (www.felvi.hu) will have to have their English language proficiency exams nationalised (if other than what is listed under the following:
„Egynyelvű, általános nyelvvizsga-bizonyítványt adó vizsgaközpontok” (http://www.nyak.hu/doc/akk_vizsgakp-eng.asp)
“Egynyelvű, szaknyelvi nyelvvizsgabizonyítványt adó vizsgaközpontok” (http://www.nyak.hu/doc/akk_vizsgarendszer.asp)
Please see also: www.nyak.hu/doc/eueng.asp
Last modified: 2013.04.18.