Teach in Hungary
In the internationalisation strategy of Corvinus University of Budapest the incoming and outgoing mobility of researchers and teachers occupies a prominent place. To increase the mobility every year, the central application is submitted by CUB to the EU LLP / Erasmus and CEEPUS programs under the umbrella of mobility proposals. More options are open for the faculties and departments in advertised proposals. The mobility of university teaching and research position in international rankings is significant therefore the University appreciates every application and tries to give opportunity to teach and research to all candidates.
If you would like to give lectures at Corvinus University, you can choose from the following options:
- You are selected to give lectures at Corvinus University in the framework of an agreement existing between your home institution and Corvinus (the agreement may be part of an international scholarship programme, e.g. Erasmus, CEEPUS etc.).
- You are selected to study at Corvinus University in the framework of national agreements by a national scholarship board.
- Although your home institution has an agreement with Corvinus, you are not selected to take part in the exchange.
- Your home institution does not have an agreement with Corvinus University.
- You are invited by Corvinus University of Budapest.
Corvinus University does its best to accept visiting lecturers and professors in a proper way. A separate room was established for guest teachers where they have wonderful facilities to prepare themselves for the lectures, to read, to use computer and drink a coffee or tea. See some pictures here.
If it is your first time at Corvinus University or in Hungary, please drop by the International Office where you may pick up some brochures and hear further information to help you better to accommodate.
Last modified: 2016.07.28.