|May - 2013|
|View month events|
“If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favourable.”
Quality policy goals
The quality management system of the Corvinus University of Budapest (CUB) has been set up with the aim of
- enhancing the quality of education and training and maintaining high standards,
- standards, carrying out basic and applied research activities effectively and efficiently and maintaining high
- fulfilling corporate social responsibilities on a high standard,
- improving operational effectiveness,
- enhancing key stakeholders’ satisfaction (students, academic staff, researchers, non-academic staff, prospective employers, other organisations and institutions connected to higher education) and striving to meet their needs as best as they can.
The quality management system of the CUB is based upon the following documents:
- Relevant provisions of the current Higher Education Act;
- Ministers Responsible for Higher Education, Bergen, 2005 and other international, primarily European recommendations and positions in terms of quality management systems and standards;
- Key external reference points, such as the communiqué of the Conference of European Higher education quality guidelines provided by the Ministry of Education and Culture (MEC);
- Positions adopted and criteria recommended by the Hungarian Accreditation Committee (HAC);
- Quality management publications;
- Mission statement of the CUB.
Last modified: 2012.11.05.