|June - 2013|
|View month events|
Study Programmes in English - pdf version
Today – students, tomorrow – global citizens. How to prepare students for the new challenge? It should not be a difficult to answer such a question in an era when the mobility is already an important part of studies.
Certificate programmes are complete programmes in which the courses are fixed and students will be provided with theoretical and practical knowledge and will have an additional bonus, a basic idea about the situation in Central Europe and Hungary. The programmes consist of core and elective courses.
A certificate will be awarded after the successful completion of the programme.
- Master's Certificate Programme in Economic and Public Policy in Central and Eastern Europe
- Master's Certificate Programme in International Financial Management
- DSG - Business Administration in German
- EMPA - European Master in Public Administration
- Sustainable Agricultural Production
Duration: one or two semesters (14 weeks/semester)
Credits: 30 - 60 ECTS
Tuition fee: from 1950 to 3300 EUR depending on the programme
Application deadlines: see at the programmes
- 30 April
- 31 October
Contact: see at the programmes
Last modified: 2013.03.04.