|August - 2012|
|View month events|
Participation in the conference is free of charge and financed by the TÁMOP project of Corvinus University of Budapest.
Participation requires confirmed registration, which covers the following:
- Participation in the conference sessions
- Registration package (conference guide, badge, notepad etc.)
- Coffee breaks, lunches on the session days (10 and 11 November, 2011),
- Participation in the Welcome Party
- Free WLAN-access at the university
Please note that ALL participants - session presenters included - are kindly requested to indicate and confirm their attendance by filling in the on-line Registration Form (see links below) as soon as possible, but no later than the closing date for registrations.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 31 October, 2011
The conference program provides the following activities:
- WELCOME PARTY - 19.30 Thursday evening, 10 November (free for every participant of the conference)
- WORKSHOP AND CULTURAL EVENT - Saturday, 12 November – sightseeing tour in Budapest, boat trip on the Danube, lunch, wine tasting in the House of Hungarian Wines (participation fee 65 euro, all inclusive; min. 25 participants)
To the registration forms
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
Registration desk will be open on Wednesday, 10 November from 8:30. It will be located in the Aula.
Upon registration you will receive a badge with your name. This badge serves as your entrance ticket for all conference sessions, lunches, coffee breaks and the welcome party. Conference bags with the conference guide, a CD with the abstracts and a notepad will be given to you at the registration desk.
Last modified: 2012.09.11.