|May - 2013|
|View month events|
Who is Chris?
Chris is a fellow CEMSie who has already been at the CEMS V4 Conference being held 12-15 April 2012 in Budapest. How did he do that? Does it really matter? :) Just enjoy his updates on the conference to know what awaits you.
What is the conference about?
This year's issue focuses on
The burning topics of the energy infrastructure, presented by MOL and MOL Energy trade
- Plenary session and small group workshops
Human Resources Strategy in the CEE region, presented by Procter&Gamble
- Small group workshops
How much Skill Seminar ECTS will I get?
As the conference part lasts 2 whole days, you'll get 1 ECTS.
How much does the conference cost?
50 €, all-inclusive.
What is included in the price?
- all breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- the conference and
- the colourful spare time programs!
Don’t forget some pocket money in case of going out at nights and bringing home some souvenirs!
How to apply?
- with indicating your preference (energy or HR workshop)
to v42012bp(at)gmail.com by 29th February.
How are participants selected?
Corporate Partners will make the selection based on sent CVs.
Why to come?
- burning topics of energy,
- and HR in the CEE region,
- meeting CEMSies from all around the world,
- opportunities to meet numerous Business Partners at the included Rotation Dinner,
- the creativity and hospitality of Hungarian people,
- the thriving nigh-life of Budapest,
- and last but not least the excellent cost/benefit ratio. :)
Hope to meet you in April!
Do not hesitate to contact us via v42012bp(at)gmail.com.
Last modified: 2012.11.05.