Applications are welcome from September onwards. (Whoever wishes to apply for the scholarship of the Visegrad Fund has to send us his or her application material by the 15th of January latest, as we can issue the conditional Letter of Acceptance only in possession of that.)
In order for your application to be considered, we need you to provide us with information that demonstrates your academic suitability for the programme.
The following information will be needed before a decision can be finalised on your application:
- completed application form (you can find it on the page of each programme),
- authenticated copy of BA/BSc degree,
- detailed transcript,
- motivation letter,
- language exam certification if available,
- copy of passport
to be sent by e-mail to Corvinus University (email@example.com).
Application fee for the MA programmes (IEB, PUMA) is 110 EUR.
- Have you completed the application form as fully as possible?
- Please remember to include all relevant information with your application.
- All documentation must be in English.
- Please be so kind as to transfer the application fee.
How we consider your application?
When we receive your application we add it to our database and send you an acknowledgement email.
Admission requirements for the MA programmes (IEB, PUMA):
1, Entrance exam:
- essay on general social and economic subjects in a case study form
- personal or telephone interview on motivations
2, Bachelor’s degree (authenticated copy of the BA/BSc degree in both its original language and in English, along with the transcript. Note that graduating students have to send their certificates after the defence.)
Admission requirements for:
- International Master's in Economy, State and Society (IMESS), please click here.
- European Master's in Public Administration (EMPA), please click here.
- Master Certificate Programme in Economic and Public Policy in Central and Eastern Europe (MCP), please click here.
Applicants will be notified about their results (accepted or declined).
Successful candidates will receive immediately a notification of acceptance by which their visa application can be accelerated if necessary.
The Faculty can assist in the visa application process. Read more about visa and health care issues, please click here.
Successful applicants are expected to arrive to Hungary by the 1st of September/1st of February.
Please respect the deadlines!
We hope you find all the information you need here, but if you do have any further questions our Office will be pleased to help.