How to apply to Corvinus University?
- Choose the programme you wish to join
- Study the programme
- Check the admission procedures and requirements
- Collect and send the application materials to the contact of the Faculty
- Learn how to apply for a study visa and residence permit
- Complete the entrance examination
- If you have a question contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arrival and First Steps:
- First (after having settled) students should visit the International Office, where they receive their information package with the essential and freshest details of their semester. (room 205, main building)
- Second step is to visit the administrative unit of Faculty of Economics where you belong to. This is where you enrol and get your student ID card. (room 150, main building)
- Students are strongly recommended to attend the orientation programmes advertised by the International office.
- The registration of the place of residence and/or residence permit matters should be arranged. The instructions are given to students at the International Office upon arrival.