|Április - 2012|
Department of Food Engineering
H-1118 Menesi út (Street). 44., Budapest, Hungary
(361)-482-6232 or (361)-482-6233 Ext. 511
Head of Department:
Mr. Gyula VATAI, Ph.D. Dr-Habil
- Food Engineering
- Food Process Design
- Food Machinery
- Labour Safety
- Separation Processes
- Environmental Protection
- Industrial Planning
- Water and Energy Management
- Design and Development of Food Equipment
Current research activities
- Concentration of aroma and vitamins rich fruit juices by membrane techniques.
- Elimination of pollutants from drinking water resources by using nanofiltration
- Air/gas cleaning by using membrane absorption/desorption as well as classical absorption in packed towers.
- Alcohols dewatering by pervaporation.
- Industrial wastewater treatment by using nanofiltration and/or membrane distillation and/or pervaporation.
- CIP water treatment and recycle by combined filtration methods.
- Separation of stable oil-water emulsion by nano- and ultrafiltration.
- Wine filtration decreasing of alcohol content in wine.
Utolsó frissítés: 2012.11.05.